2018 City of El Cerrito & worldOne 4th of July Festival
The admission-free family-friendly event is full of fun, food and entertainment.
The event included:
- Live entertainment on the main stage
- Children’s fun area with carnival games, jump houses and rides
- Arts and crafts vendors
- El Cerrito Art Association Art Show & Sale
- Lots of great tasty food
- Vendor booths by local business and service groups
Interested in selling at the festival? Submit the Non-Food Vendor Application Form by May 16, 2017 to receive the Early Bird Discount!
Non-Food Vendors and Informational booths will be located in Cerrito Vista Park and on Pomona Avenue.
Booths operate from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Food Vendors Interested in selling food at the festival? Contact Janet Bilbas for more details and to request a Food Vendor Application Form.
The Food Court will be located in the Contra Costa Civic Theater parking lot (on Pomona Avenue) and will operate from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
We are pleased to announce the line-up for the 2017 Main Stage on Tuesday, July 4:
- Gamelan Sekar Jaya Music & dance from Bali
- Jiten Daiko - Japanese Drumming
- Atash - Eclectic world music
- Suhaila Salimpour - International Belly dancing
- Melody Parker - Intricate chamber pop music
- John Santos - Jazz/Latin Roots
- Brasarte - Brazilian Carnaval
- Taj Weekes + Adowa - St. Lucian Roots
- Dogon Lights - Afro Hip Hop
SPECIAL MONDAY, JULY 3 PERFORMANCES
- Little Big Top Circus Imagination and Magical Nathaniel (4pm)
- Music by Kupaoa and dance performances by Kumu Kau'i Isa-Kahaku and Halau Na Wai Ola (5pm-7pm)
GET INVOLVED-VOLUNTEER WITH THE CItY OR worldOneVolunteers are needed to help create a memorable, fun and safe community event. Individuals and groups are encouraged to contact either the Recreation Department or worldOne Radio about volunteer opportunities.
City of El Cerrito Volunteers
Volunteers are needed to help create a memorable community event. Non-profit (501c3) groups may be eligible to earn $12.25/hr, per workers towards their organization. To become a volunteer or to register your non-profit group to work at the event, please fill out our online application.
Contact Corey Mason at (510) 233-0611 or email.
The City of El Cerrito/world One radio and community groups come together to hold the annual 4th of July Festival. Donations have made the City of El Cerrito/world One 4th of July Festival possible for over 25 years. Your continued support of this community event is greatly appreciated. Don’t wait another day to become a part of this special event. Contact the Recreation Department, at (510) 559-7000 to see how you can support this annual El Cerrito tradition.
THANK YOU 2016 SPONSORS!
The City of El Cerrito & worldOne 4th of July Festival is made possible by the generous support of local businesses including Honda of El Cerrito, Marin Clean Energy (MCE), The Mechanics Bank, East Bay Sanitary, plus
Sierra Nevada, Maria-Tina Vision, WCCUSD, The Whole 9, RecycleMore, Olivero Plumbing, Safeway Bottling Company, Super 8, C.V.S., O'Reilly Auto Parts, J&P Properties, and other local businesses and individuals.