Indoor Facility Rentals
1120 Arlington Boulevard, El Cerrito, CA 94530
Located in the center of a 5.2 acre park, Arlington Clubhouse has beautiful views of both the pond and the playground. There is a maximum capacity of 50 guests for your party or family gathering. Clubhouse rental includes use of 6 foot tables and chairs, counter space, sink, refrigerator, and patio. Great locations for smaller events such as birthday or graduation parties, luncheons, or corporate meetings. Available on weekends with a 3-hour minimum rental time required.
Please carefully review the Clubhouse Rental Conditions, which include important information on how to access the facility the day of your event, prior to making your reservation. Reservations are currently accepted online only. Click here to book your rental online!
||$258 first 3 hours
||$321 first 3 hours
|Each Additional Hour
|Transfer of Date||$54/date transfer
El Cerrito Community Center
The El Cerrito Community Center located at 7007 Moeser Lane is accepting Facility Rental reservations for Saturday or Sunday rentals beginning October 2022. If you are interested in reserving the Community Center Social Hall, please submit an online inquiry form. Once your inquiry form has been received, you will be contacted to arrange a facility tour and to review the rental conditions and rental application.
The El Cerrito Community Center will be available for rental by public and private groups on Saturday and Sunday between the hours of 8:00am-10:00pm (clean-up must be completed no later than 11pm).
The contemporary look and feel of the Social Hall and Skylight Room provide the ideal spot for wedding receptions, family celebrations, luncheons, corporate trainings, fundraisers and more! The Social Hall and Skylight Room, which have hardwood floors and a cathedral style ceiling, can together accommodate a maximum of 224 people.
Rental includes a full kitchen, refrigerator, freezer, ovens, gas range, sinks, and ice machine. A fenced in outdoor patio is also available during your rental. Set-up and break down of tables (5-ft round, 6-ft rectangular and/or 8-ft rectangular) and 250 chairs are included as part of your rental fee. A 5-hour minimum rental is required.
|Social Hall, Skylight Room, Kitchen & Outdoor Patio
||$1,065 first 5 hours
||$1,330 first 5 hours
|Each Additional Hour||$213||$266|
|Additional Set-up/Clean-up Per Hour (up to 4 hours max)
|Alcohol Permit (if selling alcohol, additional ABC license required)||$210||$210|
|Transfer of Date||$54/date transfer
|Non-Profit Discount (Need proof of non-profit status)
If you would like to rent the Community Center Social Hall or Hana Gardens Senior Center for your next event, follow the steps below:
- Start by completing the Online Inquiry Form.
- Once you have received a response from our office of the inquiry submission, schedule a walk-through of the facility and review rental conditions carefully. Email email@example.com or call (510) 559-7000 to request a walk-through appointment. Facility walk-through appointments are available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays afternoons.
- Submit your application and payment. A facility walk-through must be completed prior to submitting a rental application for the Community Center.
- Completed application and payment of deposit and 50% of rental fees are due at time of booking. The deposit must be paid by credit card. Completed applications may be submitted in person at the Recreation Department office located at 7007 Moeser Lane, during regular business hours, Monday through Thursday, 9am-12pm and 1pm-4pm (closed 12pm-1pm daily). Call (510) 559-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Remaining balance due 1 month prior to the rental date. All permits and security guard if applicable, one month prior to event date.
- Submit set up diagram(s) 2 weeks prior to the rental date.
Click here to submit ONLINE INQUIRY FORM
Hana Gardens Senior Center
Hana Gardens Senior Center is located at 10870 San Pablo Ave in El Cerrito adjacent to City Hall. The facility includes space to reserve for meetings and social gatherings with space to accommodate up to 60 people. The rental includes a sink, countertop space, refrigerator (no kitchen), small reception desk, two wall mounted TV sets, Wi-Fi, set-up and break-down of chairs and tables. A three-hour minimum rental time is required. Reserved online at www.el-cerrito.org/onlinereg or Click here to book your rental online!
|Hana Gardens Senior Center||Resident||Non Resident|
|Hana Gardens Senior Center||$321 first 3 hours||$402 first 3 hours|
|Each Additional Hour||$107 per hour||$134 per hour|
|Transfer of Date||$54||$54|
*Rental fees subject to change on July 1st of every year