Family Swim Programs
Due to low staff, Family Swim times and capacity will be limited.
We are diligently working on hiring more staff and will adjust hours and capacity as we are able!
For Splash Park times and prices, please see the Splash Park page at http://www.el-cerrito.org/1579/Splash-Park.
7 & Under Swim
This shared space in the Activity Pool near the slide is available to swim, float, and have fun! The slide is not open, the back portion of the pool is available for swimming.
Monday & Wednesday 4:30pm-6:30pm
Drop-In: $4 per person, 1 year and older
FREE 1 year and under
10-Punch Pass: $29 Res / $36 Non-Res
rECswim takes place in the Activity Pool and Splash Park. Due to low staffing, no slide or diving boards will be available, and no access to the Emery G. Weed III Lap Pool.
$8 - Ages 18+
$5 - Ages 1-17 years
FREE - Ages 1 year and under
$96 Res / $119 Non-Res - Ages 18+
$57 Res / $70 Non-Res - Ages 1-17 years
$96 Res / $119 Non-Res - Ages 18+ (15-Punches)
$39 Res / $48 Non-Res - Ages 1-17 years (10-Punches)
Hots Days and Capacity Limits:
- On hot days, rECswim will reach capacity.
- Pre-Sale begins 30 minutes prior to rECswim.
- Pre-Sale patrons must stand in the Pre-Sale ticket line (in a shaded area), and entry for Pre-Sale ticket holders begins 10-15 minutes before rECswim begins. For Pre-Sale, please keep your receipt, that is your ticket into the facility.
- Pre-Sale does NOT guarantee entry into rECswim after Pre-Sale participants are let in the facility. After Pre-Sale patrons have been let into the facility, every other patron must stand in line and are subject to capacity limits, even if Pre-Sale tickets were purchased.
- While Pre-Sale patrons are allowed into the facility early, they may not get in the pools. The Lifeguards will blow their whistles when rECswim begins, allowing patrons in the pools.
- Once capacity is reached, we will let patrons in on a one-out, one-in basis. If you have a large party, you may have to wait for another large party, or several small parties, to leave before entering the Swim Center.
The Spring/Summer of 2022 the El Cerrito Swim Center will NOT be offering any rentals or party packages for the pool or Splash Park. If you wish to have a party at the pool, areas are by first come first serve. You can purchase Punch Passes (or multiple Punch Passes, depending on how many guests) and swipe your guests in as they arrive, or have them pay for themselves to enter the pool. The Swim Center staff will not be responsible for guest lists, or reserving tables or spaces.
We are hoping our staffing situation will be different in 2023 to allow rentals and parties to be brought back to the Swim Center!